The blog

I welcome you to my blog on the physics of the interaction of solids and twisted light (or light carrying orbital angular momentum), hoping that it will help you to understand this fascinating topic in a down-to-earth and relaxed way.
Since 2007 collaborators and I are doing research in the topic and we have predicted interesting new effects that occur when twisted light and solid interact. Through this blog I will discuss these findings as well as related investigation carried out by others. The blog articles will be based on the papers that have been published so far by me, collaborators and others. When possible, I will make the manuscripts available for download in a pre-published format.

I should note that I myself work in theoretical physics. Thus, the information you will find in my writings will naturally be biased towards theory in the subject. However, I will include information regarding experiments, that I came to learn by both reading and direct conversation with experimentalists.

Perhaps this blog will encourage you to learn more about twisted light – solid interaction... If this is the case, I will be more than happy to receive your comments and questions by email.

2 comments: