Blog's anniversary: 4 years of posting

Four years ago I started this blog with monthly postings on the topic of twisted-light--solids interaction. Most of the posts have been written by myself, but I thank the contribution of others that helped expand its scope.

After these years, and 50 published posts, I have gathered a good amount of stat on topic interests and readers' origin from googles' Analytics tool. I would like to share this info with you the readers, with the hope that it helps you to see where the interest in our small -but very international- community is:

Top 10 most read articles




Blog readers' origin


Where the countries with more visits are Argentina, USA, UK, Germany, India, Japan, Colombia, South Korea, France and Brazil.

Cheers,

Guillermo

0 comments:

Post a Comment